HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Maimos the FireMan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tulip
Admin

PostSubject: Maimos the FireMan   Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:10 am

As you all know, a Feoh wizard does have 4 element stances: Fire, Water, Wind, Earth.
Normally I always use the opposite of the element which the mob is resisted.
For instance, mob resists Water then I use Fire stance, mob resists Earth and I use Wind.

But not Maimos, he always uses Fire stance. At least, whenever I was in his party, I saw burning mobs around me and Maimos's hands were glowing as red star in the dark.
I was wondering why Maimos does love fire so much, so I started to learn more about the history of his life.

Here is the story about Maimos:

Maimos was born in the Elven Village, the starting place of all elves. Their devotion to the goddess Eva is readily visible in the architecture and the amount of water within and surrounding the village. But at a time Kali, Goddess of Destruction, came to Maimos's village and destroyed everything, vaporized all the water he could find.

The mother of Maimos tried to protect her baby with her life and brought him to a place far, far away from Elven Village. They ended up at Blazing Swamps.

Blazing Swamps is an eternally dark land lit by rivers of flowing lava. It's overrun with some creepy inhabitants...like groups of bats and undead Cursed Guardians. The ultimate sight to see, however, is the giant tree which stands as a landmark in the center of the Swamps. Its petrified bark is twisted into a spooky face that spews boiling magma, smoke, and burning embers.

Maimos growed up in the amazing Blazing Swamps and he used to play the whole day with the creepy inhabitants. And before he went home to have his diner, he frequently took a dive into the lava or magna river.

Now you all know why Maimos, an Elf, doesn't like water and he loves fire.
Yes, he is the one and the only FireMan of entire world of Lineage!

PostSubject: Re: Maimos the FireMan   Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:36 am

hahahhahahahahahhahaha.... rachel u are the best !!! keep going..
Back to top Go down
Tulip
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Maimos the FireMan   Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:34 am

Your wish is my command, so the story of Maimos's Life will be continue soon.

PostSubject: Re: Maimos the FireMan   Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:10 am

haha well someday you will be surprise that the fireman will change his stance haha
Back to top Go down
Tulip
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Maimos the FireMan   Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:10 pm

Long before the start of the Goddess of Destruction the Dark Lord Elites forges the One Ring to gain power over other rings held by the leaders of Human, Elves, and Dwarves.
He is defeated in battle, and Maimos's ancestor cuts the One Ring from Elites's finger, claiming it as an heirloom for his line.
Maimos's ancestor is later killed by Orcs, and the Ring is lost in the river Erasinos, North-West of Terredor.

Over two thousand years later, the Ring is found by a river-dwelling dwarf called Dannito, but he is strangled by his relative Dessi, who takes the Ring.
Dessi is banished from his community, and hides in the Bloody Swamps, where the Ring transforms him over the course of hundreds of years into a twisted, corrupted creature called Desnito affraid

The quest that Maimos must taken to be awakened as The One and The Only FireMan is destroying the One Ring in the magna river of Blazing Swamps.

Will be continued...

PostSubject: Re: Maimos the FireMan   Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:50 pm

Lord of the Rings. LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
Tulip
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Maimos the FireMan   Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:25 pm

Sorry Dessi, the write in me doesn't have the inspiration to put anything on paper.
I really hope that the writer in me will come back soon.

As long as I have fun with my friends ingame then the writer in me will get the inspiration.
But too bad, I need to wait most of the time until Jetaime logs on then I can have fun. Most of the time I just run around in Aden or sitting there in CH, all alone while other clannies are busy with themself. But nevertherless, I am trying to have fun ingame again.

I really hope the inspiration will come back soo.
PS. Tonight I did have a very good time in game, at last..the fun came back for a moment but I am not sure for how long.

PostSubject: Re: Maimos the FireMan   Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:39 am

u made me laugh again! i promissed the next char i ll made i call him desnito!!!
hole this week i am working and i ll be able to log in after 5am but sat/sunday i ahve day off... i need to go dannito first awaken and then we will see... i wish i ll catch u online again !!!
Back to top Go down
Tulip
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Maimos the FireMan   Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:07 am

When you want to level Dannito, please call me. I want to be on Dannito's side on his path to be awakened, to be the most powerful dwarf I even have seen before!

Yes, make Desnito, a hard-as-steel-tank affraid affraid

I love Lord of the Rings and at the time I wrote about Desnito, I thought:
Déagol + Sméagol = Gollum
Dessi + Dannito = Desnito Razz

FYI: I watched this movie for more then 100 time until now. I got the DVD and BD disks of this movie. I even bought a 50" flatscreen + a home theater system so that I can watch this movie whenever I want.
Who is crazy here? Laughing Shocked

You laughed...wow.. Smile and I am Very Happy
OK, that is enough reason for me! I am going to Dino's Island and will find the writer in me.
And when I cought him/her...this story will be continued shortly.

PostSubject: Re: Maimos the FireMan   Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:09 am

afro cool cool
Back to top Go down
dessi

PostSubject: Re: Maimos the FireMan   Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:45 am

i cant stop smiling i cant stop laughing... u are 1 of the reasons i want to stay here geek
Back to top Go down
Tulip
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Maimos the FireMan   Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:21 am

There was a time....

Then there are days when inspiration has apparently gone skiing or something, and nothing comes to me, no matter how hard I chew my pencil or my nails. After a couple of hours of writing what feels like uninspired junk, it becomes obvious to me: this forum eh..book..eh..story is dead!

Then there are days when every word seems to weigh fifty pounds. All the coffee in the world won’t help. Pick up a word, slam it into place, move it somewhere else, find another word, and repeat the process. On those days it usually seems to me like I’ve lost touch with my idea, or the idea stunk in the first place, or whatever talent I may have had has packed up and moved to a nicer ZIP code. Maybe someplace where good writers live.

But now the inspiration comes slowly back to me, the writer in me comes slowly back to life.

I can smell the aroma of roses.
I can feel the fresh sea air in my face.
I can feel the sunshine warm upon my fagile body.

I feel a strong need to finish the Story of Maimos the FireMan.
Especially the episode about "Maimos the FireMan meets his soul mate BellaTank"

I feel a strong need to make my dear Desnito to laugh until he cries for a river.
Walk down the river 'cause the river don't run
Same thing make you laugh, make you cry
That's why what goes around comes around my Desnito
Walk down the river 'cause the river don't run
Same thing make you laugh make you cry
I got them rocks, them yellow diamonds and that oooh ooh oh
bling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maimos the FireMan   

Back to top Go down

Maimos the FireMan